Re: compiling code using posix functions.

Chaitanya Vakkalanka wrote:
Just to help a bit more, you have to use the cygwin
"mount" command specifically to mount the locations of those files
in "text" mode. In fact "mount -t c:/cygwin /" might just work if you have
installed in c:\cygwin. Check the output of the mount command
before and after.

Hi,
From the responses what I understood is I need to
mount the location of the files in binary mode so that
the CRLF won't cause a problem. I've all my files
including the application, ecos_install and ecos_build
directories in D:\workdir. So, I need to mount this in
binary mode, is it right? For that the command would
be mount -f -b D:/workdir /workdir. Is it correct?
If the source files are somewhere where they are read in text mode, then mount it as text mode, i.e.

mount -f -t D:/workdir /workdir

One way I suppose is to try it, and if it doesn't work, try the other way ;-).

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine