RE: ARM toolchain

> With the upcoming beta we've been testing binutils 2.13.1, gdb
> 5.3 and gcc
> 3.2.1. It works fine. Admittedly it didn't till recently, but we've been
> checking in the requisite fixes :-). With 2.0 beta the web pages will be
> updated accordingly (along with many other changes!).

Would you like me to mark up the web pages for the ARM, or is someone
already doing that?  I should warn you, I have steadfastly refused to learn
anything about web pages, so any markups I do will be of the "replace 2.10.1
with 2.13.1" variety, and see if it still looks pretty.  But if you want a
strong back and a weak brain to do that sort of thing for the ARM toolchain
page, I can take a whack at it.

--wpd