Re: GoAhead webserver for ecos - compiler error

Wang Anthony wrote:
> Hi, Jonathan:
>    I am still working on porting GoAhead to Redboot (ecos CVS recent
> download). But still encounting some compiler errors.
>
> Seeing the following message:    In file included from ../uemf.h:188,
> from main.c:23:
> /cygdrive/c/cygwin/ecos/packages/net/common/current/include/network.h:79:
> parse error before `fd_set'
> fd_set is defined in
> /cygdrive/c/cygwin/ecos/packages/isoinfra/current/include/sys/select.h
>
>   I have include this file in network.h. But it keep on giving me this
> error.

Firstly reply on the discussion list if you want help. People pay
eCosCentric for private commercial support, so if you want free help, keep
it on the list (although even then you may not get any of course).

I don't know what you're trying to achieve above, but you appear to be
trying to include the network.h header directly from the repository. Don't
do this. Instead include it from the install/include subdirectory of a
fully built eCos configuration. See the documentation for more details.