From: ramraj@tatatechnologies.com [mailto:ramraj@tatatechnologies.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 3:53 PM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] eCos port for Michochip PIC17C752.

Hi,

  I want to use eCos for a data logger designed around a PIC microcontroller
of Microchip. The Controller is   PIC17C752.
  Is there any known port of eCos for this controller.
  If not I am even interested in putting efforts for the new port.
  Then I need to know the exact development steps and processes required for
this.

Thanks in advance,
Ramraj