ECOS for Atmel AT91

I'm looking for an operating system for ATMEL AT91.
I have seen on the Web ATMEL site that your ECOS operating system
provides support  for the AT91 processor.
I'd  like to know if Ecos is stable on this kind of processore or It can be
particular problems in development phase.
I make this question beacuse I have read on your Web site the following
sentence:
"This port, currently a beta, includes RedBoot support"
 Thank in advance for any kind of information

Antonini Fabio
(R&D Electronic Department Int. 108)
TECHNOGYM S.r.l.
Via Perticari, 20 - 47035 Gambettola (Fo) - Italy
Phone: +39  (0)547  650.112
Fax:     +39  (0)547  650.115
mailto:fantonini@technogym.com
http://www.technogym.com