Re: Help in testing IPv6

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 07:29, elvie hau wrote:
> I would like to ask whether anybody has used TAHI test
> suite in testing IPv6 in eCos. If so, I would really
> like to know how the test was conducted because I
> would also like to test my IPv6 protocol stack in eCos
> using TAHI test suit.

Good luck :-(  The TAHI suite is very large and complex and
not suited at all for running against an embedded device.

We did look into this [at length] when we did the work on
the new stack (which was done primarily to bring in support
for IPv6), but running the TAHI tests turned out to be just
not practical.

Gary Thomas                  |
eCosCentric, Ltd.            |
+1 (970) 229-1963            |  eCos & RedBoot experts
gthomas@ecoscentric.com      |
http://www.ecoscentric.com/  |