RE: ARM Simulator

Gary Thomas wrote:

> The ARM simulator is architectural only - it does not implement
> any I/O devices, thus it's not suitable for running eCos applications.
>
> What were you after?  If you just want a simulated ARM platform,
> look into SID (lots of recent discussion on this list)

Thanks to both of you for the info.  I'll look at SID.  The "architectural
only" part of the GDB based ARM simulator would probably have been fine --
all I wanted was something I could look at when I wasn't physically seated
next to the hardware, but I didn't have tremendous luck bringing that up
based on 10 minutes of work :-)

--wpd