sorry, mistake for the previous question.

Hi all:
   I am very sorry that I made a mistake for the previous question I asked
on the ecos-dicuss, I found that the source level code is not included into
the generated file a.out, so the source code files have to be presented
while the time we are debugging the program by using Insight. (in order to
view and single step through the source code which build the ecos library
and linked with the user program) so after the file a.out generated if the
ecos repository tree has been removed does that mean it is not possible view
the source code when using Insight to debug the program? If so how and where
the location information(about where is the repository tree files located
and the user C program file located) is stored? Is it in the generated file
a.out? Thanks a lot.

Best regards.