RE: New IMMR address not recognized

Hi Paul,
   First I am not using the RedBoot. I am using a JTAG to boot my board.
The JTAG configures the IMMR as well as the SDRAM. I have been using
that configuration for about 2 months and without any problem. From what
I have tried, I cannot access any of the registers. All of them give me
a signal error - > IGSIGV which display a Segmentation Fault in
Insight(gdb).

  The strange thing here is that in hal/powerpc/ts6/current/src/ts6.S I
set a few register and they all get set properly when I read them back
with my JTAG. Once I get my application running, I get the segmentation
fault on any attempt to read or write a mapped register.

  One more thing, I can write at address 0x04700000 which should give a
segmentation fault since my IMMR is at address 0xf0000000 and not
0x04700000 anymore. I can confirm this through my JTAG

   The code was originally written for an IMMR at 0x04700000 but for
memory reason and because of my previous application, I had to move the
IMMR at 0xF0000000.

   It looks like somehow, the addresses 0xf0000000 are blocked. Is there
such a mechanism in eCos ?

If you can think of anything, please let me know.

Best regards,

Pascal