RE: someone to help

Fair enough Gary,
I will be more patient next time ! :-)
I have no particular reasons to build configtool or use ecos at all for that
matter.
Only an intellectual curiosity :-)
Nevertheless the build I am attempting is following the steps outlined in
 http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/ct2.html

which cleary indicate that higher versions of the different tools are
acceptable.
This is therefore my attempt. I have tried to use reputed stable versions of
each tool.
GTK+ and component 2.0.6
wxWindows 2.2.9 ( this may be the culprit !? )
and the latest ecos tree.

I am getting compile errors and have further attempted to force the use of
GTK+2.0 without success so far.

Did not mean to be a nuisance and will be more careful posting to this group
next time.

Thank you for your assistance.

Jean-Pierre Sainfeld