Re: RedBoot with eCos question

Thank you very much, Nick.

Nick Garnett wrote:

SKIPPED...

2. The working application will not use the PC screen, anything it
prints will go out COM1. Make sure you have the right sort of cable
and that your terminal software is set to the right baud rate
etc. Use RedBoot to check this, since we know this works.

It was the only one my problem: all i should do is to set user_value of
CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL_DEFAULT to 2. With default
value 0, all "hello world" output goes to COM1. I don't understand
why i forgot about this, and was stupidly seeing empty screen !

Thank you again.

--
Vladimir Sterjantov
Tersy Ltd., Sarov, Russia,