Re: Open SSL on eCos

It can be found on ftp.skynet.ie.

Please not that i only used some of the encryption algorithms and
diffie Hellman from it. I've not used SSL. So expect it to be broken
and require some work. You may be luck and its works perfectly.

If you do plan on update to a newer version of OpenSSL, please let me
know, i have a few suggestions....

    Andrew