Re: Who's maintaining CVS

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 06:24:32PM +0200, Iztok Zupet wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 18:03, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > Its hoped to get a distributed test farm. Anyone can then run the
> > tests on the hardware they have available and feedback the results.
> >
> > If you look in the archive there is a short discussion about this.
> >
> >    Andrew
>
> Then a standard test procedure should be defined and the place where to
> submit test results (the author, the patch list or both)

Thats the whole point of the distributed test farm. Its the
infrastructure to do this. The tests themselves exist, its the host
side that is missing to build, download and then get the pass/fail
results from the target. Bart wrote an email about his vision on how
this should look. I just cannot find the message at the moment.

        Andrew