PCMCIA trouble on iPAQ 3760

Hello all:

I am having trouble getting PCMCIA to work on an iPAQ 3760.  My build is
the iPAQ/RAM build from the "latest" anonymous CVS sources.  The failure
occurs early on in the PCMCIA code in the routine cf_get_CIS, where all
attempts to read values from CIS produce 0.  This behavior appears to
be independent of PCMCIA card.  I've tried Socket LP-E, Socket LP-E/CF+,
Cisco 350, and an ATA flash disk card and all produce the identical
results.

I am just getting started on the process of debugging this, and am hoping
the experts may have some suggestions on how we might proceed.  Please
advise if possible.

Thanks in advance,
craig vanderborgh
voxware incorporated