AW: insight experience

Yes, indeed - my gdb simple folded-up one day and when started will simply terminate again without any error message or such (only --help works) also I can't build a newer version as tcl always wants winsock2.h and windows.h ... and once I give him such ... well, I don't think it likes the current versions...

Has anybody go an idea?

Regards,

Michael Jones
Head of Development