AT91EB40 wiggler JTAG programmer

Hi

I'm working with a AT91EB40 board, I have the same problem as Scott and
Timm with the download of redboot via the Angel debugger. I have
concluded that my problem with the angel monitor and redboot must be in
some sort of faulty software on the board. So I wanted to try the JTAG
port instead...

I have now managed to build a little lowcost OCD wiggler Parallel port
jtag interface, and my god it seems to work. BUT, and its a big BUT..
The supplied windows software doesn't allow programming of the devices
as it is only an eval demo. Now I was beginning to get frustrated..

I then discovered a chap who had done the same as me, and made a
addition to GDB/Insight to support this wiggler parallel port thingy..

But I can't get that to work either, gdb wont see the interface...

Does anyone have any ideas of how I could get going with this shit..

To summarise:

I have the AT91EB40 board with accompaniyng serial cable.
A homemade OCD wiggler (works well with the MaCgregor windows program)
And no money, otherwise I would have bought the windows software(price
is approx. 400$)

My plan was to get the JTAG working and downloading the RedBoot into
Flash and then work from there...

PLEASE HELP...

Best regards
Ulrich Dahl