Re: problem with CF card not ready & problem with [xyz]modem

Hi.

I'm using redboot from the CVS repository, I updated and rebuilt last week
on Friday, so I should have the newest version. I built the
redboot_WinCE.bin and copied it (as bootldr) using ActiveSync to the ipaq.
I've rebuilt redboot for ROM as well, so that I have redboot.bin all ready
to transfer, but I just can't get it on the damn ipaq!

I'll try to set up minicom to type in the name and see if that helps. The
fact that the CFEthernet card may work once I've got redboot permanently
installed doesn't help me much - the only reason I bought the CF card was
so that I could get redboot.bin loaded onto the ipaq! I don't need it for
anything else...

Celine

Celine Latulipe
PhD student