RE: EB40A port is done!

No, it has not, nor has any of my other AT91-related
patches. It seems that currently nobody cares. I'd really
like to know if this is going to change any time soon.
After all, the AT91 is a popular platform and the old
AT91/EB40 HAL is unsuitable for developing new platform
HALs.

I tried to rename my HAL to something like 'at91-modular'
and install it side-by-side with the old one, but that did
not work, because packages like the flash or serial drivers
still are tied to the old HAL and would need to be modifed
for this to work.

Hey, eCos maintainers, any comments?

tk