Using GCC 3.0 with eCos

Hi,

I am interested in using gcc 3.0 with eCos in order to be able to use the
arm/thumb interworking. I've seen a couple of posts on this list about these
issues, but no real answers...

Does anyone know if this is "supported", since on the RedHat page where it
talks about what tools to use, it still states that you should use 2.95?? If
there's a FAQ about this somewhere, just the pointer would be appreciated.

[FWIW, I'm working on the Evaluator 7T platform.]

Thank you.

Srdjan