Re: ecos problem

Hi Sixtus,

In order to benefit more people, always send a e-mail copy to the
ecos-discuss mailing list :).
Unfortunately we had no time to fix this tool as we still have more
problems than available time :( .
What we did is forget the eCos Configuration tool regarding the GDB
interface and start using Insight from a DOS window.
We also had some difficulties as we didn't update the RedBoot binaries
and for some weeks we couldn't make GDB to work but now it's ok.

There is a new Config Tools version 2.11 but we didn't test it.

Jose Luiz

eCos mailing discussion group