eCos CookBook documentation project?

Hi:

  Since  many questions sent to this list are in fact basic HOWTO questions, I
suggest an addendum to the eCos docs.

 The eCos CookBook should be done the same way the CVS docs are (SGML),
following the same DocBook standards and under the same license.

 The CookBook can have it's home at <www.vsr.si/ecos> along with the prebuilt
eCos CVS docs if not elswhere.

 What has to be done:

- select CVS server for CookBook (can be the one at <vsr.si> if not elswhere
or if not the current CVS at RedHat),
- figure out the CookBook structure (as for me, it mast have at least two
distinct parts: eCos generic and platform dependant),
- build up initial CVS structure and
- decide WHO has the RW access to the repository (select the maintainers)

Regards
iz