CDB89712

Hi all,
We are trying to port eCos 2.0 to the CDB89712 from to Curris Logic.
I have a problem with the LCD. When I try to write anything to the display
even when
I try to clear the LCD. The LCD has every other pixel off.  I have tried to
adjust the
grayscale bits and tried to set the bit to 1bpp, 2bpp, and 4bpp.  No luck
all the same it
simply changed the shades and still have the same problem.

I is not the hardware I have tried to replace the LCD and the eval board
same result.
Can anyone help me or put me in a right path?

Info:
Processor ARM7
LCD Monochrome 320X240
GCC 3.0.4