Problem while trying to add the lwip.epk to the ecos repository.

Hi all:
   I have downloaded the lwipecos.gz from the link
http://humans.iv.ro/jani/lwipecos.tgz
and I try to use the following command to get it works.

1. tar -zxvf lwipecos.gz
Then I have lwip.epk eth_drv.c ioeth.diff License readme files.

2. open ecos configuration tool (I have tried v2.08 v1.3.1.3 v 1.3.1.2) use
Tools ->Administration and add the *.epk file to ecos. But problem happened
here says: command excution error. extracting pkgadd.db. couldn't execute
"gnuzip"; no such file or directory.
But actully I have gunzip installed and I can even execute a command gunzip
in bash shell. or from menu tools->shell in ecos config GUI. Anything wrong
here.
BTW how can I apply the patch file along with the *.epk file.

Thanks a lot!

james