IBM ppc-405gp

Hi,

I want to know the platforms that eCos redhat supports.

Basically I want know whether it supports the IBM 405 GP.
If it supports what things it provides.

If it doesn't ,then can we make it to support by
making any changes in the code.

Net release contains the complete Kernel
source code or not.If we want to have complete
source code what we need to do.

I want this information as early as possible.
Please send the information about the above
queries.

Thanks

Kumar