Patch for Flash Configuration option

To follow up on my threat to submit a patch, here it is.

I found that on one of the two platforms I tested the configuration
information stored in RAM was overwritten/cleared when I launched an eCos
application from RedBoot, on the other platform, the configuration info was
not overwritten (The platforms are 1) MPC8260 VADS    2) Custom board using
the MPC8260).

This patch will allow an application to get the configuration item directly
from flash, through the virtual vector table, if the RAM based
configuration structure is destroyed.

Hopefully this patch is small enough that you do not need a copyright
assignment.  I am sure you will tell me if I do.

Paul Fine
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Delphi Communication Systems, Inc.