Re: Message Queues

[ Even if you're having trouble getting onto the list (let me know how that
went, by the way) do CC ecos-discuss anyway ]

> "Ram Khatkhedkar (enSys)" wrote:
>
> please sugesst ,how can we get the message queues compiled into our ecos
> build and how to verify thme.Iam using the cvs Repository.

Do you mean POSIX message queues? If so you need to include the POSIX
compatibility package in your configuration. The easiest way to do this is
to configure eCos with the "posix" or "elix" template, the latter also
including the network stack.

With that configuration, POSIX message queues will be in your eCos build.