RE: Keyboard input with Redboot

Hi,

I got a problem with Redboot Flash Support when I was porting redboot to
Intel Xscale 80200EVB.

I followed the instrction for Flash support on
http://sources.redboot.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/redboot-flash.html.

And I builded the library successfully.
[Question]
But when I booted up 80200EVB with redboot, I can't use any of the fis tool
set.
RedBoot> fis

** Error: Illegal command: "fis"

RedBoot> fconfig

** Error: Illegal command: "fconfig"

What I should do beyond the menu?

In eCos configuration tool, the CYGPKG_REDBOOT_FLASH set is in grey, is it
right?

The attachment is the flash_80200evb.cdl.

Wish to get your guys support soon!