ARM9TDMI eCos consulting

Hello,

My company is working on a port of ecos to a custom platform based on the
ARM9TDMI
processor. We are using a PID board with an ARM7 on it to aid us, and while
we are
making progress, because of our lack of experience in the ecos environment
things are
not moving as quickly as we would like. We are interested in hiring someone
as a temporary
consultant to assist us with this port, either via telephone or in person at
our location,
depending on how our work progresses. If there is someone who has extensive
experience
with ecos-ARM that would be intersted in this, please email me directly.
Thank you.

Bennett