Redboot with net support

Hi list,

I can build redboot image and burn it onto flash and boot it up to see
"RedBoot>" prompt shows up. Also can i do with a testing program built with
"net" package. However, when i try to compile a redboot image with network
capability, I have difficult choosing appropriate components to include
before the image build starts.

In Windows configuration tool, either I choose 'redboot' package first and
add network support or I choose 'net' package and add redboot component
it fails to build the image. For former it keeps complaining some conflicts
but I can't find suitable components to add. For latter there are some
compilation errors.

So what components should I include or is there any docs about this?

Thnaks and bye!

Roturier