From: Robert Cragie [mailto:rcc@jennic.com]
Sent: vrijdag 1 februari 2002 11:08
To: thierry_dubois@agilent.com; ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: RE: [ECOS] Integrator/uHAL

I did a port to the Integrator before the official one came out. As eCos is
inextricably linked with the processor right down to low level interrupt
handling, and the services offered by the uHAL are essentially replicated by
the eCos HAL, device drivers and libraries, I saw little point in trying to
use the uHAL.

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer

Direct: +44 (0) 114 281 4512
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
www.jennic.com <http://www.jennic.com>   Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655
Confidential