RE: GDB Stub on ADS8260

FWIW, we (Delphi) have GDB stubs and RedBoot running on the ADS 8260 board.
We are not in a position to support it outside of our company yet, and there
is some amount of cleanup required, (oh yeah, and we don't have the ethernet
drivers ported yet), but you are welcome to our port if you would like it.

--wpd