RE: eCOS 2.0 specifications

goAhead web server has already been ported.
-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Costa [mailto:stefano.costa@bluewind.it]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 4:31 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] eCOS 2.0 specifications

Hello,

we're selecting the right combination of RTOS and TCP/IP stack for a
new application at one of our clients. We must be very carefull in
choosing the right tools and libraries since this will be the
fundation of a series of future projects based on connectivity in
various forms, so it would be important for us to understand the
additions that eCOS will have in its upcoming version 2.0 (ex. PPP,
NAT, Web Server?) if possible, and a forecast about release
schedule.bye- Stefano
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738