On Interruptions

Hi all,

I have a interruption which increments a counter in a periodic basis. The
variable is also read by any of the threads to find out the counter value
at any given time.

It turns out that the counter is being increased but when I read its value
from any of the threads I get a zero as the current value. The counter is
defined as a "volatile".  Is there any other precaution that I should take
in order to get the right value?

thanks,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira