Re: Problem with Flash drivers, RedBoot, and Flash high in thememory map

I saw that patch in the code.  Unfortunately, there were other places in
the code where I ran into wrapping problems.  I am just about done and will
submit a patch soon (as soon as I figure out how ;) ).  A side effect of
the changes I made is the status messages printed out now show the last
address of the block I am working on, as opposed to the first address of
the next block.  That is

...Erase from 0xff840000-0xff880000

becomes

...Erase from 0xff840000-0xff87ffff