Re: Porting of PPP to the eCos operating system

Andrew Lunn wrote:

> Sometime in the next month i will be releaseing a newer port. To help
> out with some of the legal problems i made the algorithms which need
> patents conditionally compilable and added warnings in the CDL. Im too
> busy at the moment to finish off the last little things.

Indeed, I was going to do the same (or did I say that to you already, which
is why you're going to do it?).

> How much interest is there in OpenSSL? If there is enough maybe we can
> get a none US server somewhere while Jifl does the paperwork.

Yep. Although Red Hat have non-US servers I don't want to cause any
confusion since we are still a US company, so any other server would be
fine for now. The EPK is only 1/2 a meg.