Re: Re:Why this ps/2 mouse driver doesn't work

"Q. jason" wrote:

> Does anything above wrong? My ps2 mouse doesn't respond to interput.

I can't see any reason why it would call the ISR and not the DSR off hand
(which is what you initially reported), except if it is getting an
interrupt storm, which obviously shouldn't be the case if the interrupt is
masked. Have you simply tried debugging it by setting a breakpoint at the
end of the interrupt handler and single stepping on from there?