RE: Is the Source Navigator suitable for developpingapplication with eCOS?

First thanks Jifl and Robin.
I have already downloaded the source navigator. But I encountered such
problem while using it with the eCOS application development.

Has anybody met this problem? Or any recommended IDE for eCOS app
development? It is not a good way to type all the compiling , linking
command by prompt, I think.

   I am just starting use the source navigator 5.0.  I am based on win2000,
I have the cygwin installed and development tools: gcc, gdb, g++, ld, ....
(Net release). Is it possible for me to use source navigator with the
cygwin? I did try to use it, but when I try to build the program it fails.
The following is my setting for the source navigator.

1. Build Rules:
Yacc =>  C:\cygwin\bin\bison.exe
Lex => C:\cygwin\bin\flex.exe
C => C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
C++ => C:\cygwin\bin\g++.exe

Include Tab: c:/cygwin/include

2 .Link Rules
Linker:  which should I put in this option: C:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe ?  or
C:\cygwin\bin\ld.exe ?

3.
File -> Project Preference -> others -> Build -> "C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe"
File -> Project Preference -> others -> Insight Debugger command ->
C:\cygwin\bin\gdb.exe

5.
Tools -> Build -> Build Command: C:\cygwin\bin\make.exe (Is this right?)

4.
Simple Application to be built.

/* this is a simple hello world program */
#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)
{
  printf("Hello, eCos world!\n");
  return (0);
}

When I try to build above application I got the following error message:

rm -f *.o
rm -f testbuild.exe
make: rm: Command not found
make: *** [clean] Error 127
+++ End +++

But when I try to type "rm" command in cygwin (bash) it is there. ( I can
excute the rm command in bash)

When I made a force build:

Error message:

c:\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe -c /d/Project/test/./hello.c -IC:/cygwin/include
make: C:cygwinbingcc.exe: command not found
make: ***[hello.o] Error 127
make: Target 'all' not remade because of errors

Thanks for every help.

Best regards!

james