Serial problem with redboot

Hi,

I am currently porting redboot to a new board called TQC850 and have some
problem with the serial communication with redboot. I have based my port on
one of the existing ones - mbx860. What i know there are no difference
between these two CPUs regarding serial com.

However, the problem is that i can see that redboot is trying to send
something on the serial port to my host but there are no readable signs,
just trash. I have tried a lot of different combination of baudrates,
flowcontrol, stopbits but it doesn't change anything - it is still
unreadable. Any idéas of what's wrong?

Regards, Daniel