RE: Support for multiple flash types

Where in fact, our board does support multiple
FLASH types and sizes in production. It is a fact
of life. (AMD and INTEL). The only constraint we
face is that the block size be the same, and that
is not for the low level routines, but for the
high level FFS. We are only supporting 128K blocks.
This itself is also a non issue for the target.
It just prevents the host from having to store
multiple FS images to match the FLASH.

Doug

<snip>