Compile Problem: Net package in ARM E7T template

Dear all:
    I tried to build eCOS configuration with Net package using ARM E7T
template in eCOS. When I compiled my application with the eCOS library
following problem occured.

OS: Win2000
eCOS configuration Tool 1.3.1.3
Repository: 2001-4-25 ( also tried on latest version)
Package: Net

Test program1:

main(void)
{
	int i;
	i = 0;
}

Test program2:

void cyg_start(void)
{
	int i;
	i = 0;
}

Problem when compiling those above applications.
Problem output attached as a photo file.

I also tried to import the device driver for the ethernet driver on the ARM
E7T board. using the  following info.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-07/msg00961.html. but error
still occured.

Has anyone tried successful eCOS configuration with ethernet support
(TCP/IP) for ARM E7T board?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards!

Mr Huang Qiang
Postgraduate Student
Room318 B-Block
Department Of Electrical Engineering And Electronics
University Of Liverpool
Brownlow Hill
Liverpool L69,3GJ
UK