RE: Thread messages problem.

This problem has been solved by some further testing on my EB40.

Since my prototype was connected to EB40 using 64pin flat cable to the
daughter board.  The data bus/ address bus/ chip select signals all
use this "wide" cable.

I believe the "random" error thread messages was due to delay in data bus.
Since the MCU may fetch wrong word after my external access to hardware
(hard disk in my case), and hence the wrong instruction may result in "random"
error.

This problem can be solved by:
1. Shorten the 64pin flat cable on my EB40 (from 1 feet to 2.5 inches).
2. Extend the Data Float Output Time (TDF) from 1cycle to 2 or 3 cycles (without shortening the cable).

Both solutions has been test on my board, the "random" thread problem is GONE!