RE: Building hardware driver (ethernet driver) for ARM E7T

Hi,

there is a driver written, but it hasn't been fully intergrated into the
source tree (according to Jonathan).

It was written by Grant Edwards.

See http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2001-07/msg00961.html for
information.

I too am waiting on the placement into the ecos source tree, but we have
other drivers to write, so I can wait.

Neil