Re: Configuration tool problem

At 04:31 PM 10/25/01 -0700, Andreas Savvides wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to setup the eCos tools on Windows 2000 but I am getting stuck
>on how to set the user tools path in the configuration tool. I have tried
>installing both the 2.0.4 and 2.0.3 version of the config tool but I get
>the same error:
>
>C:\cygwin\usr\bin does not appear to contain the user tools.
>
>I do not understand this problem since the specified directory DOES
>contain the user tools. Is there any way to resolve this? Any
>suggestions are appreciated.

There may be a bug but also check if ls.exe really is in this location (I'm
sure you did already). In the latest Cygwin installation I have, ls.exe is
in the top-level bin and not under usr. Actually 2.04 is pretty old now
(July/August) and the bug does ring a bell from way back, so I'll get a new
one uploaded soon -- one that also deals with recent Cygwin path convention
changes and the binary/text mode mount issue. If you need it quickly, I can
email it to you.

Thanks,

Julian
--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1
7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063