eCos threads debugging using gdb with Jeeni

Hi !

First I would like to say that this discussion list is great.  You guys
from RedHat are great, keep up the good work!  This also applies to
everyone active on the list :)

Ok, now, let's get to the point.

I'm using gdb with Jeeni.  I would like to be able to see thread
information in insight.  I've built the eCos kernel with every debugging
option I've seen (that includes CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS and
CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT).  I'm able to debug my application,
set breakpoints and all that stuff.

The only thing missing is the eCos thread information that I would like
to see in Insight.  I guess it's supposed to appear in the thread
(process?) pane but it's always empty.

I've seen some old archive posts where people ran into the same problem
but there was no answer.  What am I doing wrong?  I suppose it is
possible to read eCos threads data from a JTAG interface.  I have
applied the insight patch that I found on the eCos website.

Mathieu Routhier