RE: Multicast IP

We've used multicast before on one of our products with no hitches. You
may need to read up the docs on the network adapter you are using to see
if it expects configuration for multicast - specifically, some adapters
require you to enable multicast traffic, others require you to set up
filters for the packets you want to receive.

-Dan