Re: TFTP bug

Hi Jonathan,
I am working on motorola powerpc 860 platform and trying to download a 890,338 size
s19 file.
It is a s-record. It is built at 2MB in RAM. I am using the load command and I give it
in this format.
load c:\image.s19.
The server ip address is set and the redboot is also able to understand that the
image.s19 file is built at 2MB. Redboot is not using this address in RAM.
Now when I try to download I print the server port numbers in functions,
tftp_stream_read and udp_sendto and udp_recvfrom. I find that the server udp port
number ie., sin_port is changing to zero sometimes. Why does this happen ?
When this happens and the redboot sends a ack with destination port number zero , the
tftpserver is confused and the session aborts abruptly. I am using Walusoft tftp
server 2000. Has it got anything to do with tftp server ?
What are the files that can be downloaded using the redboot ?

Please help
REgards,
Pushparaj