more booting from ix86 floppy

Hi

I have used RedBoot and GDB to run and debug a program that uses more than
640kb of ram, and now I want to run this program directly from a floppy.

When I run the program with RedBoot CYG_HAL_STARTUP is set to RAM (for the
program), and I get access to extended memory, but when I want to boot from a
floppy I have to set CYG_HAL_STARTUP to FLOPPY and then I loose the extended
memory.

FLOPPY->mlt_i386_pc_floppy.ldi->only 655360 bytes ram

I know I can still use the extended memory but not with malloc.

Is there an easy way to boot directly from the floppy and still have the
extended memory.

Thankyou!

    Kåre