vrc437x virtual vector support

Hi, all;

I'm looking at the latest code of vrc4373 platform. I have two points.

1) I assume that the conditional branch by CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_DIAG
is necesarry in hal_daig.c/hal_diag.h such like some other platforms.

2) In plf_serial.c, I guess that cyg_hal_plf_serial_xxx functions
should be enbraced by #ifndef CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_INHERIT_CONSOLE or
#if CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CLAIM_COMMS rather than
#ifdef CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT according to the original meaning
that applications use the ROM monitors resources. In other words,
is it necessary that applications include the code of these functions?

Regards,
Motoya Kurotsu
Allied Telesis K.K.