Re: board port howto

There is not more than the online documentation available at redhat
website. What I think it is key to do a port is to understand in details
the current implementation of the board similar to yours. All the issues
you've mentioned must be fully understood so that you feel confortable to
modify them (unfortunately these are quite generic sugestions, aren't
they?).

Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira