RedBoot and other companies OS products

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I suppose I should really read the faq for this list, but here goes with my
question: Can RedBoot be used to boot a product such as Lineo's Embedix?
They use lilo for the job, I suppose it's Linux thing, but for my use, I
want have RedBoot do the booting of the product.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"